Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Individual Vegi Pizzas

I hosted book club and I wanted easy stuff for the girls to grab and I wanted them to be kind of pretty. SO...I tried something I read forever ago in some magazine. I bought a can of the flaky biscuits in a can. I separated those layers into 3 pieces and cooked according to directions. Cool.

Grab you store bought spinach dip, you can make it if you want but spinach dip is one of those things that I really don't think homemade is better so I buy mine AND it's easier. Spread about a tablespoon on each biscuit.

Chop up some broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. I buy one of those stir fry bags of vegis and used about 1/2 of it. Sprinkle in a couple teaspoons of garlic powder. Toss and put on top of spinach dip.

Chill for about an hour and serve

1 comment:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

YUM! I love making veggie pizza and this is much easier to serve and eat. Kind of like my mini fruit pizzas.