Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Artichoke Dip


I almost did it, a post every day of September to make up for not posting much in August.

This is one of my FAVORITE dips. It doesn't photograph well and it's easy to make so that's why I picked this one to finish out September. I hope you enjoy it!

1 1/2 C grated Fresh Parmesan..sorry no green can here (you can also use 3/4 C Mozzarella and 3/4 C Parmesan
2 T minced Garlic
1/2 med Red Pepper finely chopped
1 C Mayo
1/4 t dried Red Pepper Flakes
1/2 can chopped Green Chilis
14 oz Artichoke hears packed in WATER, drained and chopped

Mix everything together and put in oven safe dish and bake for 25-30 minutes at 350. Serve with crusty French bread.

This post was bugging me because it didn't have a photo. I went to Simple Recipes and found a photo:)

1 comment:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I made artichoke dip once and it was so delicious. I don't know if the recipe I used was similar to this though. I think I'll make this. Yum!