Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Alanna!

Alanna is one of my best friends. We met when we were on the danceline in High School. I was sitting on the ground completely frustrated and she sat down next to me in the same frame of mind. We both wanted to quit because we couldn't get the tap steps. We walked home from practice together, decided NOT to quit and danced side by side for 3 years. And, we have been friends ever since.

We've shared a lot over the years. Good times and bad, we've had each others backs. We both have a son and a daughter. Both sets of our children are 15 days apart, with our girls being the oldest. And, she was born today and my birthday is tomorrow so we always celebrate together. This is our 26th birthday we've celebrated together and I look forward to many more.

Happy Birthday Alanna! Hope your day is as fabulous as you!!

No comments: