Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Chocolate Chip Brownies

Baby it's been HOT outside but I needed to bring a dessert to something and one of my PET PEEVES is when someone signs up to bring a dessert and they bring store bought stuff. I should say it's my PET PEEVE unless you shopped at a very nice bakery, leave the oreos or store bought cookies at home and make something please.

This is easy enough ANYONE can do it.

Make a box of brownies according to directions. When you take them out of the oven, cool for about 10 minutes and then top with a jar of caramel. You know the stuff you put on ice cream? Yeah, that and use the jar not the squeeze kind because it's thicker. Top with your favorite flavor of chocolate chips, you'll need an entire bag. I used a mix of milk and semi sweet. You can also chop up your favorite nuts and add those but I knew I had a nut allergy in the house so I left them out.

Press the chips down a bit. Cool completely, cut into bars and TADA...dessert you made.

No comments: