Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Sleek Hair

My hair used to be stick straight. I paid for many a spiral perm in my day and then I got pregnant. After I had Max I had naturally wavy, sometimes curly hair depending on the product and the humidity level. It was fun for awhile but the thing about having curly hair, you need to wash it every day for it to look decent or at least I do and being a busy Mom, I'm lucky to have time to wash my hair every couple of days, ponytails became my good friend.

I used to be able to use any type of shampoo and conditioner and round brush my hair into a decent looking style but as I'm getting older, my hair is getting more coarse, add the curls and well, I need all the help I can get.

I also must confess, I'm an Aveda snob. My name is Christol and I've been addicted to Aveda since my late teens. Aveda has this great shampoo for hair like mine, Smooth Infusions, LOVE it. But, my budget needed an overhaul and I had to get creative. I saw this on the shelf when I was buying my son's shampoo...
I decided to give Suave "Sleek" Shampoo a try. I have to admit, I get very similar results from this shampoo and conditioner for a very small fraction of the cost. Alanna's daughter started using it and she is just as happy with the results. So give it a try if your hair needs some sleeking:)

No comments: