Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Walk around the Rink

My son averages 5-6 practices/games per week. My daughter skates at least once a week so you can do the math, I'm at the rink a LOT. When it's warmer I try to walk outside for their practice time if I don't have errands to run because let's face it..I've watched ENOUGH practices over the years.

But today it was cold, I did something that I haven't done in awhile. Instead of bringing a book and sitting on my butt, today I walked around the rink. Inside the rink, up and down the stairs. It's a good workout, trust me. Claire was the one on the ice today and she would occasionally wave at me. Other parents stare a little bit but then get used to me lapping around. Max ignores me but I'm guessing he wouldn't appreciate me wearing my "Max's Mom" hoodie while doing it.

Oh well, it's all about getting my butt moving and this butt moved a lot today:)

No comments: