Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lotion

My skin is SUPER dry. Ashy, flaking DRY. I swear I've tried hundreds of products over the years from cheap to EXPENSIVE and I have never found anything that seemed to keep my skin hydrated for more than a few hours, until I found Olay Body Quench.
What I like the most about this lotion is it isn't thick, goopy and difficult to rub in and it isn't thin and dripping through your fingers.

What I found to be the coolest thing about this product is that my Mom, who does not have dry skin uses it and she is just as happy as I am. My Mom doesn't like feeling greasy or having lotions sit on top of her skin and this one does the trick for her as well.

1 comment:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I think you've mentioned this before. I should try this because Rhiannon has problem dry skin. It's terrible. Right now we're using Vaseline Intensive Care and it doesn't seem to be working like an intensive care lotion should.