Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Easy Cheesy BOOKS

My Mom turned me on to this series. I guess they aren't really "cheesy" but they are great for waiting for your kid to get out of the rink reading. You can pick it up and read a few pages and be good to come back to it when you get a chance. They have some giggles, they have some adventure, that are easy to read and don't require any hard thinking or remembering.

They have them at the library, you don't have to read them in order but you can if you want and so far there are 16 books in the series.

Check out Stephanie Plum the Bounty Hunter by Janet Evanovich.
Thanks Amazon for the photo.

1 comment:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I've read them all and in order even. :) I love these books. I have laughed out loud many times.