Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Team Party



I let Max host a team party a couple of years ago. Fifteen boys descended on my house for an afternoon of street hockey, knee hockey, Playstation and eating. Max has done nothing but talk about the next one since. Last year, he played in a different suburb and it was difficult to coordinate but this year, he was playing close to home so I said yes.

"Have you lost your mind"? "Are you sure you want to do this"? I heard from more than one person. I'm from a big family so I don't sweat the chaos and I'm pretty good at tuning out the noise.

So, eleven teammates hit our house at 3 p.m. on a sunny Sunday afternoon. They played street hockey, knee hockey and then I fed them a pasta dinner. A fun time was had by all. I highly recommend it if you have the chance.

1 comment:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I can't believe how much food they ate! lol