Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Keep your Feet WARM

Let's kick off my first hockey tournament of the season by telling you how I keep my feet warm. I have really cold feet. My feet are my temperature gauge for my entire body. If they are cold or hot, I am cold or hot. Sucks to be me.

I live in Minnesota and I am almost always freezing because my feet are usually cold. Up until recently, I had a lot of cute boots but none that kept my feet warm. The mere thought of hanging in a hockey rink for hours during a tournament would make me shiver. I tried Uggs and they didn't work. Some of the rinks around here have a colder temperature inside than outside and remember, I'm just sitting on my butt watching, of course I'm going to be cold.

So, last year, I did research. I asked questions, I checked facts and I bought my boots at Nordstroms because when the first pair didn't keep my feet warm like they promised, I returned them and even though I wore them, they took them back because they did not perform as they promised. When you are spending $170 on a pair of boots to keep your feet warm, you want them to KEEP YOUR FEET WARM!

I ended up finding a pair of boots that kept my feet warm and life is good. I can sit in a rink and not have cold feet. The bonus, they are kind of cute. Say it with me...NORTHFACE!! Northface rocks!!

Put a pair of these Smartwool babies on with the boots and life is even better.

No comments: