Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

3 ingredient Muffins

My friend Karol turned me on to 3 ingredient muffins and when I said something, several people knew about them. How have I missed this EASY recipe?? I decided to give them a try and the result...YUMMY and yes, EASY.

My first batch were Lemon Poppy Seed and what you'll need:

Lemon Cake Mix
5 Snack Pak Lemon Pudding (I'm sure you could have used a can of pudding but this is what I had in the house)
2 T Poppy Seeds

Mix it all together, put in sprayed mini muffin tins and bake for about 16 minutes at 350. Makes 48 muffins. I know from Karol that you can also make these in full sized muffin tins without a problem.

I also made Pumpkin Muffins

1 Spice Cake Mix
1 15 oz can Pumpkin

Mix together and bake. These tasted pretty similar to my pumpkin cookies.Mix your cake mix and pudding together
Spoon into your muffin tins
Done