Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Chocolate Cupcakes


It was Native American Parent Involvement day at my kid's school. I was told to bring my favorite "Native" dish to share. We decided that everyone would like cupcakes instead of something that involved wild rice.

Being that I canNOT bring myself to spend at least $1 per cupcake, I made 24 for under $3 and everyone loved them.

What you'll need:

Cake Mix prepared
1/2 bag of Mini Chocolate Chips
Can of Frosting...yep you heard me, I didn't make homemade
Sprinkles

Prepare cupcakes according to directions and add chocolate chips. Cool, frost and dip in sprinkles.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

But homemade is so EASY! :-) I can't buy cans anymore. Too stretchy & stringy, but I am weird like that.

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I love the fall colors. They turned out really pretty. Weird thing about me...I use homemade frosting for cookies but store bought for cupcakes. Hmmm. :) And I never dip my cupcakes in the sprinkles, duh. How easy! I'll try that next time.