Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Krit


Kristen and I met back in High School when we made the danceline together. She connected to my left arm. We smiled and kicked our way through 3 years of High School together. That's where Crit and Krit were born.

Obviously being friends for 26 years, we've wiped our share of tears but we have shared WAY more gut busting laughs. We have so many "remember that" times, we could write a book.

What I love the most about Kristen is that she knows what I need before I do. She listens with her ears and her eyes.

Kristen isn't physically a big person but her personality is and her loyalty and love is larger than that. She is completely protective and I pity the person who hurts someone she loves because she also is pretty good at casting spells;)

Today is her birthday and I just wanted to let her know how FABULOUS I think she is!

Happy Birthday Krit!! Hope your day is absolutely MAGICAL!!

No comments: