Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Monkey Munchies

My kids LOVE Monkey Bread. It's so easy but I don't feel like having a whole monkey bread in the house, because I like it too;) So, I'll use just one container of biscuits and make it as a dessert treat. Last night, I made 4 regular biscuits with dinner and used the last 6 to make this. When I make a full sized one, I'll post the recipe for you too.

6 biscuits cut into 1/4s
4 pats butter
1/4 C Sugar ~ you don't need this much but it works
2 t Cinnamon
Sweetened Condensed Milk

Put butter pats in the bottom of a small pan. Mix Sugar and Cinnamon in a ziploc bag. Throw quartered biscuits into bag and give a shake. Put biscuits on top of butter. Bake at 374 for 8 minutes. Remove and top with sweetened condensed milk.
Here's what you need
Put four pats of butter in pan.
Quarter the biscuits.
Throw biscuits in a bag and shake, shake, shake.
Throw the biscuits in the pan.
I spaced out I was baking and this got a little darker than we like but it was still tasty. DON'T forget the drizzle of Sweetened Condensed Milk. I learned that from the PioneerWomanCooks and OMG, does it make a difference.

No comments: