Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Cookie Cake

I make all the birthday cakes for my family. Ten nieces and nephews, plus my own two makes for a LOT of baking and that's just the kids, lol. My nephew Jordan is turning 3 and he asked for a cookie cake. That is my favorite request because it's so simple, thanks Jordan for making it easy on Auntie:)

You are going to use the chocolate chip cookie dough recipe I've already posted. The pan I use is a 14" deep dish pizza pan. You can also use a jelly roll pan (large cookie sheet with an edge).
Here's the pan, spray lightly with cooking spray.
Press the dough in the pan evenly.
Bake for about 15 minutes at 350 and cool.
Decorate with some frosting. This one is also getting some super hero figures but I didn't have those tonight. Total cost..less than $5

1 comment:

K :) said...

that looks delicious. i love a yummy cookie cake. think i might try this for a valentine's day treat.