Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Fridge Cleaning Dinner

I needed something quick and I will admit that I had absolutely NO vision when I started pulling stuff out of the fridge. I only knew that I was starving so I wanted quick and easy. This is what I ended up with.

What you'll need:
1 boneless skinless Chicken breast
1 C Chicken Broth
1 C cooked Orzo ~ Orzo is a pasta that you'll find by all the other pasta in a small box
1/2 lb cooked Shrimp
1/2 bag baby Spinach

Slice chicken into small pieces and pan fry dry (that means I didn't add any kind of oil or butter, just threw it in the pan) with salt, pepper and Lemon Garlic Pepper. Pour in chicken broth and bring to boil. Scrape the browned bits on the bottom of the pan, it will add some flavor. Add Spinach, shrimp and Orzo. Sprinkle with Lemon garlic Pepper and cook until spinach is wilted and it's heated through. Makes 2-3 servings.

No comments: