Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Max had braces put on last week.  He was not a happy camper.  His mouth hurt A lot.  I've never had braces so I did my best trying to make something the meat and bread kid would eat but he was getting sick of fried rice and scrambled eggs so I tried a smoothie.  I realize that a smoothie isn't rocket science but it's not something we make around our house and I didn't realize how truly easy they are.  Mr. Doesn't Like Much, liked this.  I'm hoping that this is the start of something healthier for him instead of the endless malts he drinks.

Here's what you'll need:

3/4 C Orange Juice
5 oz container Greek Yogurt ~ I used Strawberry
1 medium banana
1 1/2 C frozen Strawberries

Blend until smooth and serve to the crusty kid on the couch:)

No comments: