Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Max

I just got the roster for Max's baseball team. He is one of three Max's on the team. It's not the first time this has happened. It's actually happened a handful of times. There were actually four Max's trying out for hockey this year, all his grade level!

Why I find it interesting is that I never thought to see if it was a "popular" name. When I was pregnant I remember commenting on the name Sam and someone said, "you can't name a child Sam. It's SUPER popular and when you yell his name, a dozen heads will turn".

It didn't really matter though because I picked Max's name back in 1990. Yep, Craig had little to do with his name. I pretended that he did but it was set, as was Claire Elizabeth which I also picked in 1990. I wanted to have a Max & Claire and I got very lucky that I got my wish. And honestly, I don't care that there are a ton of Max's running around. It's a cool name that fits him well and the bonus is that our last name is an easy alternative when he is one of three.

No comments: