Search This Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Kraft: Stop Using Dangerous Food Dyes in Our Mac & Cheese

I am not someone who jumps on bandwagons or supports causes randomly but when I came across an article about Kraft Mac & Cheese leaving dangerous dyes in the US version of their product I had to sign.  Why would a company take something out of their product for countries with stricter food safety laws but leave it for the US to consume?? 

Food dye has always been something that has bothered me and I don't understand why more companies aren't pulling artificial coloring OUT of their products when they know they aren't good for you.  Who cares if we eat things that "look" like they should.  Aren't we exposed to enough crap in our day to day life?  Do we really need to ingest dangerous dyes?  Ok, off of my soapbox.  But, if you're interested in supporting, please click the link below and sign your name to the petition to get Kraft to stop using dyes in the US too!

http://www.change.org/petitions/kraft-stop-using-dangerous-food-dyes-in-our-mac-cheese


No comments: