Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

Dying some eggs

I cannot believe Easter is almost here.  Having Easter in March is kind of a bummer for people who live in Minnesota because the weather isn't always the best or ground dry enough for an egg hunt.  I won't think about that right now, we'll figure it out. 
 
But today's post, well it's genious!!  I think it was my friend Lauri who did this last year and OH how I wish I would have thought of this years ago.  Would have saved some hands that were sometimes dyed for days.
 
What you'll need is a small whisk.  This one was from our hand mixer but you can buy them at the dollar store for a buck.  Or you can use a larger whisk, you just need larger glasses for the dye.  At any rate, pop the egg in and dip.  Turn the egg and tip again.  Claire loved it.

No comments: