Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Berry White Chocolate Bars

I was rearranging my freezer and came across blueberries and raspberries.  I thought of those yummy cookies at Subway but didn't feel like searching for a recipe.  So, I kinda did my chocolate chip cookie recipe and threw it in a jelly roll pan, that's a cookie sheet with an edge for those that don't bake often.  At any rate, YUMMY! 

Here's what you'll need:

1 C Oil ~ I use Canola but vegetable would work too
1/2 C Sour Cream ~ I use light
2 Eggs
3/4 C Sugar
3/4 C Brown Sugar
2 t Vanilla Extract
3 C Flour
1 t Baking Soda
3/4 C Blueberries and Raspberries ~ I used frozen
1/2 C White Chocolate Chips

Mix oil, eggs, vanilla and sugars.  Add flour, chips, soda and sour cream.  Mix well.  Fold in berries.  Folding means to gently mix in.  But if you choose to stir them in, it will simply break them up a little bit, no harm done.  Press dough into pan that is 15 x 10.  Bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.  Cool, cut serve! 

Not the greatest photo, I realized you can't see the blueberries that I assure you were on the other side of the bar but you get the idea.

No comments: