Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

Lips

My sister gave this to me a few years ago. Since that time, I have purchased MANY tubes of it because if you live in Minnesota, you need to find a lip product that works for you. Your lips are exposed to cold, wind, sun and there are days when your lips STING. This products is almost perfect.

I say, almost because it doesn't have an SPF and it's not cheap. But if your lips are stinging, you put this on and ahhhhh, life is so much better. I've tried the generic versions of this and they are not the same. MAC also offers an incentive...if you bring back 6 empty tubes, you get a free lipstick.

I use it everyday, a few times a day and have given it as gifts and they are now addicted as well. Both of my kids look for this when their lips hurt too. So if your lips are stinging, give this a try...I promise you'll love the way your lips feel.

No comments: