Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Do you want an easy appetizer that is always a crowd pleaser?? Look no further, Buffalo Chicken Dip is the answer.

I received this recipe a few years back from my friend Karol and changed it just a bit so that I could serve it in a crock pot.

What you'll need:

2 bricks Cream Cheese softened ~ I use low fat
1/2 C Ranch Dressing
1/2 C plus 2 T Hot Sauce ~ I use Frank's
1 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2-3 C Chopped cooked Chicken ~ I boiled mine in chicken broth with salt, pepper and garlic but you could also used canned, just be sure to drain it well

Melt cream cheese, dressing and hot sauce until smooth and blended. Add cheese and chicken and heat through. Pour into your crock pot and serve with French Bread rounds and celery sticks.

Cream cheese, dressing and hot sauce melted and ready for cheese and chicken to be added
Chopped chicken ready to go in
Yummmmm

No comments: