Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Easy Cheesy Book 2

I was cleaning out a cupboard and came across a book that I completely forgot about from a couple of years ago. I read it while waiting for my son to come out of the rink or a game to start. Pretty Little Mistakes by Heather McElhatton
Thanks again Amazon for the image.

This book is a choose your path book...college or travel and then it goes from there. You make a choice after reading a few pages, turn to the page that coordinates with your "choice". The path you choose can be anything stupid, to funny to a bit disturbing. Each "story" line only takes about 20 minute maximum to read through, sometimes it ends abruptly in a few minutes. I don't recall many "Happily Ever After" endings but maybe I made bad choices, lol. There are over 150 different endings. So, if you missed it when it was all the rage, pick it up now for a good discount:)

No comments: