Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Chicken Cheese Crescents

What to do with a crescent roll?? Crescent rolls are pretty tasty all by themselves so I figured you couldn't really screw anything up. These are good alone or with some soup. I don't have "exact" measurements because I wasn't thinking I'd be posting this. Then, I thought, why not, it will be perfect for a Superbowl snack;)

So what you'll need:

1 C cooked Turkey or Chicken chopped
1/2 C favorite Cheese ~ I used Pepper Jack
Small handful chopped Spinach
1/3-1/2 C Mayo

Mix it all together and put a heaping Tablespoon in the middle of the crescent roll. Fold the sides in, making a packet. Bake according to package directions and serve warm.


Bundle up
Yummy

2 comments:

K :) said...

This looks yummy. I have also made this similar recipe for dinner and it's a big hit: http://megduerksen.typepad.com/photos/recipes/sc017d8e44.html

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Yummy! I made some ham and cheese crescent bites last month. I am planning to post it on my blog soon.