Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fluffy Pumpkin Cheesecake

Let's get this party started, or should I say, Let's get October started with Pumpkin recipes!!

My friend Karol gave me this recipe forever ago but neither cheesecake or Pumpkin are really my thing. Sounded good though, so I gave it a try and my friends at work LOVED it. I loved it because it was about the easiest thing I've ever made. Thanks Karol!!

I think it would be a nice addition to your Thanksgiving dessert table or an easy dessert for a fall meal. Love it!

2 pkgs Cream Cheese softened ~ I used light
2/3 C Sugar
2 t Pumpkin Pie Spice ~ which I didn't have so I used 1 1/4 t Cinnamon, 1/4 t Ginger, 1/4 t Cloves and 1/2 t Nutmeg
2 Eggs
15 oz can of Pumpkin
1 Graham Cracker Crust ~ extra serving size

Beat Cream Cheese and Sugar until fluffy. Add spices and beat until well combined.

Add your eggs and mix well.

Stir in Pumpkin.

Pour into crust and bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool for one hour. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.

Garnish as desired. I garnished with a fork and plate:)
Mix up your cream cheese, sugar and spices
Ready for the oven
Done! Enjoy!

1 comment:

K :) said...

Glad it was a hit. I made it this weekend for our company. Makes a yummy kick off for Fall.