Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Garlic Cheese Bread

You can't have spaghetti and meatballs without Garlic Cheese Bread. Well, you can but my kids would be disappointed. I also make Garlic Cheese Bread just because I love them:)

1 loaf of French Bread
1/2 stick of melted butter
2 t Garlic Powder
2 C Mozzarella Cheese

Mix garlic powder with butter. Cut bread in thicker slices, put bread on cookie sheet and brush bread with butter. Top with cheese and broil for about 2 minutes.

Melt your butter.
If you don't want to melt the butter and brush it on. You can simply use soft butter, mix in garlic powder and spread on with a knife. This is just quicker.
Add the cheese. You don't have to but really?? I know there are people who can't eat cheese or don't like cheese and for that I am sorry just leave it off.
Yummy, Yummy in my tummy!!

No comments: