Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Crab Legs

Preparing seafood, other than shrimp always scared me. I don't know why? I guess I was scared of making someone sick or something. But I really like seafood so I had to take a leap. Crab legs is something I discovered that I LOVE. When I found out how easy they are to make at home...well I LOVED them even more. I just wish they weren't so expensive. But compared to what they cost in a restaurant, well the price isn't so bad. You can steam them, boil them or my favorite way to make them...BAKE.

So, get yourself some defrosted King Crab Legs and a cake pan. Preheat the oven to 350.
Put about 3/4 C of Lemon juice with 2-3 cloves of chopped garlic in the bottom of the pan. Throw your crab legs on top~I had 2 pounds.
Put in the oven for 10 minutes and serve with melted butter.
Completely delicious, enjoy!!!

I only took a photo in the pan ready for the oven because they look the same when they come out;)