Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

KFC Coleslaw

I wanted a quick coleslaw recipe, so I went googling and I found this copycat recipe. It was good, pretty close to KFC and EASY.

8 cups finely diced cabbage (about 1 head) ~ I used one bag of Coleslaw mix that I chopped up more
1/4 cup diced carrots (finely)
2 tablespoons minced onions

Dressing:
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup buttermilk
1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice

Cabbage and carrots must be finely diced.
Pour cabbage and carrot mixture into large bowl and stir in minced onions.
Prepare the dressing, mix until smooth and creamy.
Pour over Slaw and mix thoroughly.
Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.



Found the recipe here

No comments: