Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

As I walked into the mall with my almost 6 foot son, I thought maybe I should rethink our yearly tradition. But when I looked at both kids walking towards the Easter Bunny and neither missed a step or hung back, I smiled.

I smiled not because we were about to take a silly photo. I smiled because they know that it's what we do and they weren't complaining or bargaining, they were just doing something that makes their Mom happy. They know it's as much a part of Easter as dying eggs or our annual egg hunt we host. They know that they'll be doing this until they leave for college and I thank them for being such good sports. I thank them for being wonderful kids that I am truly lucky to have.
Happy Easter from our house to yours!

No comments: