Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Pan Fried Chicken

I posted this recipe awhile back but I make this probably twice a month. I use a non stick pan and leave the butter in the fridge. The chicken tastes great without it so...

I also found these 90 second brown rice packages at the grocery store. They are AWESOME and I use them ALL the time. I throw some minced carrots (give them a spin in a mini food processor or chop by hand), minced onion and garlic in a pan with teaspoon of Olive oil. Saute for a couple of minutes. Add rice, soy sauce, probably 2 T, 2 t of garlic powder and a small drizzle of sesame oil or olive oil, cook together until heated through. This is our cheater fried rice and it only took about 6 minutes.

Max requests this meal more than anything else I make:) I have dinner on the table in less than 20 minutes.

1 pkg boneless Chicken Breast cut into bite size pieces
3 T Butter
1 t Garlic Powder
Salt and Pepper to Taste

Cut your chicken into bite size pieces. LOVE my kitchen sheers for this job.
Throw your chicken and butter into a pan. Season and cook until cooked through, about 5 minutes

1 comment:

RunningmamaNC said...

Made this for dinner tonight and it was a HIT! Everyone loved it. I even added some broccoli to it (we luuuurve broccoli)...... mmmmmmmmmm!

Thanks!

Kimberly