Search This Blog

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Creamy Spaghetti Pie

 
I've made spaghetti pie before but this was a little different because I used left over Creamy Italian Chicken Sauce.  It was hit with everyone!
 
 
Here's your ingredients for the sauce
16 oz pkg boneless chicken breast
1 pkg Italian Dressing Mix
1 pkg Cream Cheese~I use reduced fat
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup~I use 98% fat free
Put 1/2 cup water in bottom of crock pot. Place chicken in bottom. Sprinkle chicken with Italian Dressing Mix. Cover and cook on low for about 4 hours. I will use frozen if I want to cook for 6. Shred chicken  and freeze half for another time.

Cook 1 small package of spaghetti noodles until they still have a little bite left to them, drain and pour into a bowl.

Add
1/2- 3/4 container of ricotta cheese ~ I used light
4 ounces fresh parmesan
Half a bag of chopped spinach

Add 1/2 the Creamy Italian Sauce
Stir until well combined.

Pour into sprayed 13x9 cake pan.  Top with about 3 cups of your favorite red sauce (this was leftover for me too) and 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.  Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes and serve.

 
 
 



 

No comments: