Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

Hockey Souvenir

I wanted to give the boys something to remember their season. I ended up giving them something that reminded them of several years, something they can use and isn't too big.

You see, I have made chocolate chip cookies for every league win since Max was a Squirt.  That's 7 years of cookies!!  He played with a lot of the same boys over the years and they knew at the practice following the win that they would receive a snack size bag of cookies.  I also made them to kick off the season, end the season and a couple of "just because" times too.  Sadly, that tradition has come to an end.

So, I decided to give them hockey pucks.  Hockey pucks with their name and number on one side and the recipe for my cookies laminated on the back.  They also each received a dozen cookies wrapped in team colors.  They loved it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're amazing Christol!!! I want to be just like you when I grow up!!!
Helen xxx

Unknown said...

Awesome, tears again!