I personally would have liked the chicken to be a tad thinner so I might have pounded it out just a bit but it tasted fine the way it was, that's just a personal preference.
Here's what you'll need to get the party started.
- 1/2 C Mayo
- 1/4 C grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Mayo with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken in a baking dish, sprinkle with pepper. Evenly top with Mayo mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20-25 minutes.
Spray your baking dish for easy clean up. Sprinkle with pepper.
Cover with mayo/cheese mixture.
Right out of the oven, doesn't that look yummy
I decided to get funky with the side dish. I cooked 1/2 box of penne pasta, stirred in about 1/2 C mayo and 1/4 C of Parmesan, sprinkled with pepper and garlic powder (about 1/8 t of each) and the side dish is done.
Dinner's done. Hope you're hungry.