Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Italian BowTie Pasta

I would call this goulash but I think most people use a can of Tomato Soup in their goulash or at least most do in Minnesota. I always freeze any leftover pasta sauce and when I get enough..we have dinner.

This one was made because I had enough leftover pasta sauce that I planned on feeding just the kids and myself. When I ended up with two extra dinner guests, Bow Tie Pasta was made because when "you" mix the sauce and pasta, you can stretch it out a bit. Top it with cheese, serve in a pretty pasta bowl and it looks like you really thought this baby out.

What you'll need
Box of BowTie Pasta~cooked in salted water
2-3 C of your Favorite Pasta Sauce
I also had about a cup of Pizza sauce that I threw in

Heat sauce through, toss with pasta. Top with Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese and serve.
Here's your pasta, I left a tiny bit of water in the pan to loosen the sauce a bit more.

Heat your sauce through

Toss together

Top with cheese and serve

No comments: