Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Bacardi Limon Slush

It's been a hot week and I was in the mood for something slushy and having alcohol was a bonus. I intended to make this slush with Vodka but realized that I didn't have enough so I made it with Bacardi Limon. It was very tasty but I think I'd use Cranberry juice instead of Lemonade next time if I'm using the rum. You can mix and match your juices or alcohol to find what works for you but here is the basic recipe.

6 C Water
1 C Sugar

Give it a stir and heat until boiling

Add 4 Lipton Tea bags and let them soak for 10 minutes.

Add

1 large Can Frozen Orange Juice
1 large Can Frozen Lemonade (if using Limon, try Cranberry juice)
3 C Bacardi Limon or Vodka

Freeze overnight. Put 3 ice cream scoops in glass and top with splash of 7 up. I brought this to a friends house and forgot my camera but this is pretty much what it looked like. Makes about 10 drinks.

No comments: