Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Have some FUN

My kids school rented out the local roller rink and I hit the floor for the first time in over 27 years...I'm not that old??! I knew my kids would disappear the second we got there, so I brought Kristen along for support. We put on our icky rental skates and hit the floor. After a slow start, we remembered what we were doing and even managed to skate backwards for about 2 minutes;)

I guess the reason I'm telling all of you this is because it was a good reminder to not take myself so seriously. Sometimes we need to step out of our comfort zone and just be a kid again. Let yourself forget that you are a Mom who has to make dinner, do laundry or check homework and just revisit a time when your biggest concern was what you were going to wear on Saturday night. My kids thanked me for taking them but more importantly, they thanked me for hanging out with them and having fun.

Find your inner kid and ENJOY the moment..you won't regret it...I promise:)!
Yeah BABY...Krit's still got it!

No comments: