Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2014

Peanut Butter M&M

I almost always have 3 cookies in a snack bag in my freezer for grab and go lunch treats much to their irritation sometimes.  They'd prefer packaged Oreos or fudge stripes.  They come by it honestly, I felt the same way when I was a kid.  Why can't we just BUY cookies I would ask and my Mom would just say, "because these are better".  I figure if I had to suffer so should they;)

But they were getting sick of chocolate chip and snickerdoodles so I decided to make something different and maybe blow their minds a little bit.  No mind blowing happened but they were a hit and they freeze well.

1 C Butter softened
2 Egg
1 C Peanut Butter ~ I use Skippy for baking
1 C Sugar
1 C Brown Sugar

Cream together. And then add...

3 C Flour
1 1/2 t Baking Soda
1t Baking Powder
3/4 bag of M&Ms.

Spoon about the size of a large gumball on pan and bake at 375 for about 7 minutes until bottom is lightly browned.



No comments: