Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Good Morning

I haven't forgotten you. I have just been kinda busy and kinda lazy. I have a few new recipes to share soon and a bunch of photos from stuff we've done. BUT this week, it's all about school...Getting ready for it.

Lots of changes this year.

Dylan will be dropped off at Bemidji State this weekend. I can't believe our baby is heading to college?!? I have a feeling Tina and I won't be making much eye contact because we'll set each other off.

Max is heading to high school~gulp! Minneapolis is doing something very cool this year for all freshman. Today he is at an orientation getting to know his school. Tomorrow he is going on a paddle board trip down the Mississippi with freshman from all over the city to "bond". School starts Monday and he is nervously excited.

Claire is heading to 7th grade. First time she will EVER walk to a bus stop alone and attend a school as the only "Kj". No older brother looking over her shoulder. I think we're both a little nervous but she's also excited. Claire has never shrunk into anyone's shadow but not being referred to as, "Max's sister", I think will brighten her smile a little more.

And, I am starting my 19th school year with the district, 17th at the same site. I know what you're thinking and you're are absolutely right, I'm not old enough;)

No comments: