Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Quick Burrito

YUMMY, yummy in my tummy. I pretty much love anything Mexican food related but I especially love, cheesy baked Mexican burritos. Unfortunately, the children don't agree. SO..I decided to make a burrito for one.

What you'll need:

1/2 C Taco meat
Tortilla
2 T Queso Cheese Dip ~ that you buy in the chip aisle. I'm partial to the Monterey Jack one.
2 T Mexican blend Cheese
Lettuce
Chopped Tomatoes
Salsa~I like Thick and Chunky, but feel free to use whatever you like
1 t Chili Powder
1/2 t Cumin

Put your taco meat in the middle of your tortilla. Top with Queso Cheese Dip.
Top with couple tablespoons of Salsa
Mexican blend cheese
Tomatoes and Lettuce last or you could throw some beans on if you're feeling sassy.
Fold in each side and fold like an envelope. Place seam side down in sprayed pan
Mix 3/4 C Salsa with 1 t Chili Powder and 1/2 t Cumin and pour on top. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. You can throw some more Mexican cheese on top the last 5 minutes if you want.
Top with sour cream and YUMMY!

No comments: