Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Cranberry White Chocolate Coffee Cake

My kids brought some fresh cranberries home from my Aunt Mona's and I just had to do something wonderful with them. Yep, I made my favorite...coffee cake. Coffee cake with Cranberries, White Chocolate Chips and Orange Juice and Zest with an orange flavored glaze. YUMMY!

2 cups Flour
½ teaspoons Salt
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 cup Sugar
2 whole Eggs
1 t Vanilla
2 T Orange Juice
1 cup Sour Cream
½ cups Soft Butter
1 C Cranberries
1/2 C White Chocolate Chips~I had these mini ones, aren't they cute?

Zest of one Orange

Mix everything together to make your batter. It's kind of sticky, not like a cake mix, more like a wet bread dough. Fold in cranberries and white chocote chips.

Spread in the pan and put in 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes.

Glaze is 1-2T of Orange Juice and about 1/2 C Powdered Sugar

Yummy!

No comments: