Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

You thought I was done with what to do with Salsa Chicken but I'm NOT. Super easy Chicken Enchiladas are pretty flexible if you don't want to make Salsa Chicken...You can use left over shredded Rotisserie Chicken. You can pan fry some diced chicken. You can even use the canned stuff, just don't tell me about it;) Whatever you want to do to get the chicken ready, it's all good.

What you want to do with that chicken if you are NOT using Salsa Chicken would be to season it (you are going to need a package worth of chicken, 3-4 breasts) with couple teaspoons of Cumin, Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper.

So, you've got your chicken. You will also need a package of 10 flour tortillas and 1 C Cheese. I use the Colby/Jack Mix.

Put 1/3-1/2 C of chicken and 1 T of cheese and roll up. Put seam side down in 13x9 sprayed pan. If you want to reduce calories, you can leave the cheese out without much taste difference. You can stop at this point, cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.

Mix together
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup~I use 98% Fat free
8 oz Sour Cream~I use light
1 can Green Chilis
and pour on top of enchiladas. Top with another cup of cheese.

Bake at 350 for 40 minutes, add about 15 more if you are taking from the fridge.

Roll them up and put seam side down in the pan.

Top with creamy sauce.

Now comes the cheese.

Again, busy day so this is where the photos end but I'm sure after they come out of a 350 degree oven after 40 minutes, you'll get the idea:)

1 comment:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Yum. These are one of my favorites. I haven't made them in awhile though. Thanks for the reminder.