Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

Carrot Cupcakes

I made some super simple carrot cupcakes and just had to share. I didn't create it, I found it on the internet and I usually give credit where credit is due...BUT I was making 250 cupcakes at the time and didn't copy the site or take any photos, sorry.

But have no fear, it's simple enough without photos. I've taught you well, you got this;)

What you'll need:

Carrot Cake Mix~I think mine was Duncan Hines
3 Eggs
1/4 C Milk
1/2 C Oil
8 oz can crushed Pineapple
1/2 C Raisins
1/2 C chopped Walnuts ~ I left those out because I wasn't sure who was eating them and didn't want to make someone sick

Mix all of the above with a hand mixer. Fill cupcake liners a little over 1/2 full. Bake for recommended time..which I believe is about 15 minutes in my stove. Check the box, it will steer you in the right direction. Cool.

Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting

1 brick Cream Cheese softened
1 stick softened Butter
Bag of Powdered Sugar
1-2 t Vanilla
Couple Tablespoons of Milk.

Mix up the cream cheese and butter with your mixer. Add 3/4 bag powdered sugar, vanilla and couple tablespoons of milk. If it's too thick, add more milk a tablespoon at a time. If it's too runny, add more powdered sugar. It's all about what "YOU" like so make the frosting any consistency you like.

Here is a photo of my work...the carrot ones are in the middle. If any of you want to take on the task of 250 cupcakes, it will take you 6 hours from batter to boxes. I had 4 cupcake pans so my oven was never empty even though I could only cook 2 pans at a time. I would also buy a larger decorating bag if I did this again because I think that would save me about an hour.



Enjoy!!

No comments: