Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake

I started selling Tastefully Simple a few months ago and I love the Absolutely Almond Pound Cake.

What I love about all of their products and why I became a consultant is most of them only require a couple of ingredients. This one calls for butter and water. How easy is that?

Well, you know me...I also love the combination of lemon and blueberries SO I decided to zest a lemon.

Make sure you only take the yellow off the lemon, you don't want to go into the white.

And instead of all water, I used 1/4 C water, 3/4 C fresh lemon juice. I added a cup of blueberries, zest from one lemon and baked according to package directions. The result...YUMMY!

Sorry, no final photo because I brought it to a pot luck. It was a hit:)

No comments: