Search This Blog

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!

This was Dylan's creation this year.  LOVED it.  As you know I love all things Halloween.  All things except the ridiculous question, "how much candy do you allow your children to eat"?  Every time I see that question, it drives me a little crazier.  I followed my parent's philosphy, eat whatever you want, whenever you want.  We always had candy left at Christmas which is true for my kids as well so I'm thinking that idea works;).

I realize that there are children who will eat themselves sick.  My guess is that they won't do it more than once so why not let them get it over with?  The children who will eat their entire bag of candy in two days regardless of consequence?  Take them to less houses.  I think the whole approach of "restricting" leads to anxiety but that's just me.

Anyway....Have a safe and happy Halloween!!  And, don't forget to eat LOTS of candy:)

No comments: