Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Strawberry Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing

I've been busy trying to forget that I had to go back to work today. AND, it's been HOT here, too hot to make anything creative. Oh, and did I mention I misplaced my camera for a few days?? So, I have no photos of this salad and it actually pretty to serve. You'll get through this one without any photos.

Dressing
3/4 C Mayo
4 T Sugar
1 T Poppy Seeds
1/4 t Garlic Powder
1/2 C Whipping Cream
2 1/2 T Lemon Juice

Whisk together and chill for a few hours.

2 pkgs Romaine
1 pt Strawberries, sliced
1 bunch Green Onions, chopped

Toss together and serve with dressing. I don't mix the salad and dressing together because everyone likes a different amount.

AND, if you'd like to make this a meal, throw some cooked chicken on top. Easy and very YUMMY!

No comments: