Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2020

Mocha

Should be called MMMMMMMMMMMMMMocha:)  Quarantine called for desperate measures, homemade mocha  KIDDING..Kinda but it was a yummy and EASY thing to figure out and a real money saver IF I had been drinking these once a day from my favorite coffee shop.

So, here's what I used.

1 1/2 C hot coffee (I use a dark roast.  I also tried this with cold coffee since I prefer cold drinks and that is a HARD no.  Mix it hot, let it sit 10 minutes and pour over ice if cold is your thing.)
1/2-1 T Whipping Cream
1 T Baking Cocoa
1-2 T Creamer (you decide how sweet you want it)

 Put all the ingredients into something that you can shake.  In my case, a fancier mason jar.  Shake, shake, shake!
 Pour into your favorite coffee mug and put $5 in your savings account:)

No comments: