Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas 2009

PJ day and cookie baking marathon
Max does a photo every year with a bow on his head

The boys
Most of the girls
What?! A photo with me in it??

All the gifts, all the cookies and hustle. We came home on Christmas Eve to falling snow, the perfect temperature and a sky full of stars. We wasted about one minute before we decided to throw on our snow pants and build a snowman. We were outside laughing and playing until after 11. Both kids saying, "that was a BLAST". And, me giving a smile upward because I was pretty sure my Dad had something to do with the lovely evening and gentle reminder to live in the moment.

1 comment:

~mj~ said...

Seriously brought a tear to my eye. (((hugs))) You continue to live out your dad's amazing legacy.