Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014

Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip

Do you have a cake that you make that everyone always likes?  This one is it for my kids and it's kinda healthy or at least that's what I tell myself when they eat it:)  This one, they got a piece and the rest when to work where everyone loved it.

What you'll need:

White Cake Mix
2 Eggs
1/2 C light Sour Cream
1 C unsweetened Almond Milk (you can use skim or whatever for same result) 
4 really ripe Bananas
Mix up with your hand mixer and add
1/2-3/4 C chopped Walnuts
1/2-3/4 C mini Chocolate Chips (I used dark chocolate but any flavor would work)

Pour into sprayed bundt pan and bake about 35-40 minutes at 350.

Invert onto plate, frost with a little bit of cream cheese frosting and a sprinkling of walnuts and choc chips if you're feeling naughty and .  It's great without but if I'm bringing a dessert with nuts ANYwhere, I always put them on top so people can see them.  I don't want to make anyone with a nut allergy to get sick.



No comments: